Turkey/Chicken Portobello Burger (no bun)
- Preheat over to broil or grill to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix ground chicken or turkey, garlic powder, salt, ground pepper.
- Shape into 4 patties. Place patties on a grill / or cooking tray. Grill or broil 5 minutes per side.
- Place portobellos, tomatoes and onion slices on a rack or in grill basket.
Grill or Broil 2 minutes per side.
- Place 1 chicken or turkey burger on each portobello.
- Top with tomato and onion.
- Serve on a bed of fresh spinach.
- Sprinkle with basil and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
Provides 4 portions. Each portion = 7 points.